In a virtual office, you will have few receiption but they can answer calls for hundred company, in such case, they should know which number customer dialed so that they dont mess up the calls, now we introduce u how to build a virtual call center using astercrm & asterisk.
1. add extension for receiption
open your browser and go to freepbx, click extension on left menu and add extensions for your receiption, here we have three extensions: 8000, 8001 and 8888
2. add a queue for your receiptions which would be used to answer incoming calls, we only add 8000 and 8001 in this queue
and u can set some options for this reciption queue
3. add a trunk which could be used for incoming calls
and the most important, set registry for this trunk so that u can get calls in
4. add a inbound route so that the receiption queue could answer your incoming calls
now make a call to your DID number, if everything is allright, phones of receiption should ring
5. go to astercrm and add account for your receiptions
6. add trunkinfo so your receiption could get some information about the number customer dialed
here Trunk Channel should be the username of your trunk, not trunk name in freepbx
7. login as a receiption accound and try make a call
this tutorial could be used on trixbox, elastix or any other system using freepbx, also u can config receiption account and dialplan by your self.